Hello Employers,
Hope you are doing good.

Please let me know if you have a suitable consultants available for the
below positon.

 Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Oracle SOA/B2B Consultant
Chicago, IL
1 year Contract

Sr. Oracle Apps Technical resource with strong experience in Fusion
Middleware 11g (primarily SOA Suite 11g, Weblogic Server, and B2B) who can
provide US onsite support for SOA/B2B implementations.
Resource will participate in architectural decisions, Oversee SOA/B2B
development, perform code review and work directly with customers.
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP); PMI Certified Project Management
Professional (PMP)
Oracle technical skills needed: - Oracle Application,
Oracle 11g/10g, Fusion Middleware 11g –
Managing SOA/B2B development, code review, testing –
Work closely with DBAs on stabilization and performance of the environment

Chris Brown
Direct: 203-652-1444*115