*Location : Redmond, WA *
*Duration : 12+ months *
*Mandatory Technical Skills :-*
• Commercial software development (minimum 5 years)
• Experience with building phone apps or controls with Android will be a
• Strong debugging, coding, and problem solving skills.
• Java/C#/C++ experience (3 years)
• Experience with performance analysis, profiling (client, server) a Plus.
• Experience working with small footprint touch devices a Plus.
• An understanding and appreciation for information architecture (IA),
usability, and design
• Enjoys a collaborative environment with PMs, Test and UX designers
There are many big challenges still on the horizon at AMP. You can make a
difference and own significant pieces of the growth of our ecosystem. Bring
your passion for building cutting-edge, interactive, consumer rich clients
to our team and realize your full career potential. This is where the
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2183
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.