Hi Partner,
I have ETL Informatica Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : ETL Informatica Developer
Location : Erlanger, KY
Duration :  7+ months with possible extensions

Job Description:

   - *General Description* : Developer of ETL using the Informatica toolset
   - *Requirements/Must Have* : ETL (Extract Transform Load) Oracle / DB2 /
   Sql Databases Informatica Oracle Goldengate SQL OBI Development Experience
   (RPD, BIP, Answers)
   - *Skills & Qualification* : Good Communication (Written & Spoken)
   Organization Project Team Experience

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina