Dear Partners / Friends,
Here is an interesting requirement, if you have suitable consultant resumes
available, please send them across to me
For any further information or needed details feel free to call me at
*Client's requirement is a bit urgent one so please respond before this
*Title: UI/CSS Developer*
*Client: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Roles & Responsibility:*
Seasoned UI/CSS Developer will participate in the design, development and
deployment of customer facing websites.
· Will collaborate with a team of Java developers to design and
implement state of the art, e-commerce applications
· Ability to review existing e-commerce applications and
design/implement richer and user friendly functionalities.
· 4+ years of experience designing customer facing websites
utilizing technologies such as CSS, CSS 3.0, HTML, HTML 5, XHTML and using
· Strong working knowledge of Photoshop or other design tools like
GIMP, Adobe Photoshop Express etc.
· Excellent XHTML skills and extensive knowledge about the
utilization and appropriate usage of CSS classes and ID’s
· Working knowledge / hands-on experience with managing
maintainable, scalable and specifically cross-browser compatible code
· Understanding of Source Control Principles and working experience
with Subversion, Clear Case or CVS
· Seasoned developer with experience developing Content Rich, User
Friendly, highly interactive e-Commerce websites.
· 5-7 years experience designing or developing world class,
customer facing websites.
- Experience designing/developing e-Commerce applications and/or native
JQuery, YUI or DOJO
Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Sekhar Reddy
*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*
Phone : 513-442-4873,
Email : *sek...@nulogicsolutions.com <sek...@nulogicsolutions.com>*
*YM: chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com <chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com>*
*G- talk: sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com <sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com>*
**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.