I have QA lead position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.
Role : QA Lead
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ months
*Locals Candidates are preferred first. Candidate should have strong Exp in
*Position Description: *
Some quick background on the three projects:
1.) A general enhancements release for Oracle POS,
2). A project involving technology changes on how L Brands performs
markdowns at the store, and
3.) the enablement of one of our international brands to operate stores
domestically. This role will involve working with testers and subject
matter experts to identify and develop test scenarios and test cases in HP
Quality Center / TestDirector, and facilitating the execution of the test
cases across testers in multiple functional areas. The test lead will
report status to project leadership regularly and will own the
identification and communication of any issues or risks for the testing
workstream on the projects. All three projects will use a traditional /
Waterfall SDLC methodology. The projects are in-flight, and will require a
resource who can quickly step in to keep the work on track. L Brands has an
established process for how test cases are documented and how test
execution is organized and reported out, and adherence to this process is
• Manages functional testing activities on one large IT project or multiple
smaller IT projects, concurrently. Includes working with project leaders on
resource planning and timelines, coordinating the work of multiple testing
resources to develop test scenarios and test cases, facilitating test
execution and defect management activities, and providing regular status to
project and business leaders.
• Expert in functional testing process, including test scope
identification, test requirements management, test case development, test
scheduling, and defect management.
• Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle
methodologies, including Waterfall and iterative approaches like Agile /
• Expert in using HP Quality Center / Test Director for test and defect
• Independently documents and presents test strategies / plans to project
and business leaders.
• Experience leading multiple resources on projects.
• Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and
• Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional and
geographically dispersed teams.
• Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality
and attention to detail.
• Independently develops key deliverables and publishes without supervisor
• Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis
to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
• Able to influence others without authority in order to drive
decision-making and solutions.
• Retail / POS background is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience in test / QA leadership roles
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.