Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com> *
*Job Title : **Big Data - Senior Software Engineer/Architect*
* Location :* Pleasanton, CA
*Duration :* 6 Months+
· 3+ years development experience in Hadoop.
· Proven expertise in Hadoop production software development.
· Successful track record of providing production support for
large-scale distributed systems, with experience in creating
software/scripts to automate production systems with some of the
followings: Java, bash, python, etc. Must have atleast 1 year experience
supporting production issues and problems.
· 4+ years of experience programming in Java.
· Proficient in SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods
for efficiently retrieving data.
· Information retrieval using Solr and Lucene.
· Experience resolving complex search issues in and around the
· Experience designing and developing code, scripts and data
pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from
multiple sources - TIFF/PDF, relational, web crawl.
· Must have experience in building analytics for structured and
unstructured data and managing large data ingestion using technologies like
Kafka /Flume/Avro/Thrift /Sqoop.
· Must have hands on experience in implementing solutions using MR,
Hive, Pig, or HBase.
· Software installand configuration.
· Participating in requirements and design workshops with our users.
· Developing project deliverable documentation.
· Agile development methodologies.
· Must have a disciplined, methodical, and minimalist approach to
designing and building software
*Nice to Have:*
· Experience in Machine Learning, Mahout, Tika, RDF/Triple Stores,
· Experience with OCR tools.
· Contribution to open source for Oozie , HBase, ZooKeeper or other
open source project on Apache.
· Design and implement an integrated Big Data platform and analytics
· Design and implement data collectors to collect and transport data
to the Big Data Platform.
· Implement monitoring solution(s) for the Big Data platform to
monitor health on the infrastructure.
· Collaborate with other teams to ensure on time delivery of scalable
· Adhere to development best practices including test driven
development, and agile methodologies.
· Contribute ideas for continually improving the team’s productivity
and code quality.
· Actively mentor junior developers to develop their technical
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.