Hi,

Please find the below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position. And send resume to *r...@intonenetworks.com
<r...@intonenetworks.com>*

*Job Title               : ATG Developer*
*Location               : Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration               : 6 months +*

*Job Description:*

Client is seeking 20 ATG developers who are also good with JAVA. They do
not want a JAVA developer who has been exposed to ATG but rather a true ATG
expert. They are moving really quickly and we have interviews scheduled
immediately when we submit qualified candidates.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Raj *
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Email: r...@intonenetworks.com <r...@intonenetworks.com>*
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*