Hi Partner,
I have QA position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.

Role : QA Tester
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : Long Term

We need QA resource with Gherkin, Cucumber, and Ruby.
 QA/Testing certification

  Education:

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, related
field or equivalent

·         QA/Testing certification

             Experience:

·         2-4 years in QA with full life-cycle testing, writing test plans,
developing test cases and implementing test strategies; or equivalent
combination of education and experience

            Skills:

·         Work in a highly dynamic, agile organization

·         Ability to analyze the most complex applications and systems with
minimal supervision

·         Strong problem solving skills to determine the effects on
existing and new systems

·         Excellent business analysis and communications

·         Strong decision making skills

·         Expertise with MS Office products required

·         Office suite of applications

Preferred Requirements:

·         1+ years of experience with automated testing tools (Cucumber,
Gherkin, and Ruby)

·         Prior experience in software development and technical writing
environments preferred

·         Direct Selling model and incentive plans

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026