*FACE 2 FACE Required*
Greetings!

My name is Vishal Choudhary and I'm working with Damcosoft, Inc. which is a
part of DAMCO Solutions Group; we are a global staffing, consulting and
technology solutions company, offering industry-specific solutions to our
fortune 500 clients and worldwide corporations.

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Skills required for a position of *Position:  UI Developer*with
one of our Client at *Cambridge MA*.
Kindly share your updated resume at vishal.choudh...@damcosoft.com Along
with the Following Information

*Contact Number:*
*Email Id:*
*Hourly Bill Rate/Salary:*
*Work Authorization:*
*Availability:*

*Position : UI Developer*
*Location: Cambridge MA*
*Duration:6+ Months*

• 5+ years of development/design experience
• Proficient in web UI development languages: HTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript,
and JQuery
• Proficient in one programming or shell language (e.g., Java, C++, C#, VB,
perl, ksh, tcsh, JavaScript)
• Proficient in one operating system (e.g., Unix, Linux, Windows)
• Proficient in one Configuration Management tool (e.g., ClearCase,
Subversion, CVS)
• Proficient oral and written communication skills

--

Thanks and Regards,

Vishal Choudhary

Technical Recruiter

+1 212 389 9503 ext 215   (O)

E: vishal.choudh...@damcosoft.com

*NY Office:  *112 W 34th St, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

*NJ Office:  *33 Wood Ave South, Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830

Corporate: www.damcosoft.com

Testing Services: www.testingXperts.com <http://www.testingxperts.com/>

*P** Please consider the planet before printing | Switch off as you go
|**q**Recycle
always |* *Your child deserves a better world*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:** This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.*