Hi Partner,

I have Android Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Role : Android Developer*
*Duration: 1 year*+
*Location : Atlanta, GA*

*Phone followed by Skype *

Experience in Android development
·         3+ years experience in a multiple platform Mobile development
environment

·         Strong knowledge and Experience of OOP, SDK, design patterns,
debugging techniques

• Experience with code quality practices and ability to follow scrum
guidelines
• Extended Java, Eclipse hands-on experience, with several Android
applications deployed and available in Google Play
• Experience with common 3rd party and open-source components

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026