Please go through the below position and share resumes to *pa...@tekinforce.com
*Position: Network Security Services*
*Location: Raleigh, NC*
*Duration: 6+ months*
The selected candidate will be responsible for engineering and maintaining
the Citrix Netscaler Network infrastructure used to underpin the PCI
(credit card) and all public facing load balancing and proxy services.
Responsibilities/Expectations include but are not limited to:
• Building complex computing systems to include research, requirements
gathering, design, documenting, configuration, and maintenance of all
respective computing systems (Must take into account all the features of a
given technology; backup/disaster recovery aspects, design, configuration,
operational, and support documentation, operational and support staff
training on use & maintenance of any new services)
• Third level support of the service
• Manage time lines and resources for projects
• Identify trends and develop appropriate technical solutions to mitigate
Important to Note:
Extensive experience with Citrix Netscaler hardware and recent OS'''' 9.X
versions upgrading to 10.1. Managing these devices in a highly segmented
network is a must.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:*
• EXTENSIVE experience in Citrix Netscaler engineering and operations in an
• Strong experience in general networking
• Must possess strong Computer Systems Integration skills
• Disaster recovery experience with the above technologies
• Skills to produce design and operational documentation
• Good communication skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*Pavan |T*EK*I*N*F*ORCE Inc.,|*D*allas, *TX* 75254
*D*esk: *5*163207983|*O*ffice: 469-300-7768 | *Fax*: 972-325-4046
*E*mail: pa...@tekinforce.com | *W*eb: www.tekinforce.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.