Hi Partner,
I have SSIS Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

*Role :SSIS Sr. Developer*

Location: Wilton, CT

Duration : 3-6 months with possible extension

*Need only GC and Citizens*

Take part in development of SSIS packages to populate the Enterprise
Reference ODS

Skills Required:

Very Strong *SSIS/SQL 2008 R2 development skills and experience.*

*Financial Service* Background preferred.

Must have excellent English communication skills.

*Note – this is a tough trading environment.  Candidates have to have the
personal fortitude to survive.*

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina