Hi Partner,

I have Java Architect positon for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform  me ASAP.

*Title: Java Architect*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: 6 to 12 months Contract*

*At least 10-15 years of s/w development expertise in Java/J2EE
technologies with healthcare/Medicare/Medicaid/Healthcare claim processing

• 10-15 years of Java development

• Must currently CODE

• At least 3-4 years performing in an Agile/Scrum environment

• Working knowledge of the Spring Framework, and Java Class libraries

• At least 3 years of SOA service design and implementation,  canonical
data model design and implementation

• At least 3 years developing WSDL WEB Server development using SOAP

• At least 3 years developing REST WEB Server development using JSON

• At least 5 years developing Application Server development; supporting
concurrent user access of at least 10-15 thousand simultaneous sessions
with session safe execution

• Front-End WEB Server Development, JQUERY, Java Script

• 5 solid years of leading a team of software developers mid to senior
level personnel

• 5 years of proven Application Architecture and High Level Design

• 8 years of experience developing Enterprise level WEB Applications

• Hands –on Experience with CA’s Version1 a plus

• Hands –on Experience with HP ALM/QC is a plus.

• Must be able to design and articulate an end to end application component
based architecture

• Thorough comprehension of how business process transactions are
implemented into a WEB distributed application design

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina