Hi Partner,

I have Business Data Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Title: Business Data Analyst*

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Duration: 6 months Contract*

*Rate : $45/hr on C2C*

*Basic Qualifications:*

- Bachelor's Degree

- 5 years professional experience conducting data analysis.

- 5 year of experience with SQL, or other data analytics or
database-related programming

*Preferred Qualifications:*

- Strong quantitative /analytical skills, strong innovation, problem
solving and conceptual thinking abilities.

- 3 to 5+ years of related analyst experience including consulting
financial services or information technology industries

- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities

- Collaborative partnership skills for working with various points of
contact and teams in the department

*Responsibilities may include:*

- Perform data extraction, aggregation, and quality checking from multiple
big data sources to create business analytic reporting and identify
improvement opportunities.

- Analyze complex data

- Use the newest and most relevant technologies to provide the primary
reporting interfaces for Business Partners and Executive Leadership

- Perform data mining and data analysis activities to that will identify
and drive new strategies

- Effectively partner with internal business customers to understand
reporting requirements and build report solutions

- Contribute expertise during the design and implementation of new reports,
tools, and other analytics

- Initiate proactive investigations into data issues that impact reporting,
analysis, or program execution

- Perform ad hoc analytics on large/diverse datasets using various tools
and techniques

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026