Hi Partner,
I have Winform 8 Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Role : Winphone 8 Developer*

Location: Dallas TX - Will look at non-local candidates willing to

NO REMOTE. Phone interviews if non-local.

Duration: 6+ months

WinPhone 8 Developer on the Mobility AppDev team.

They will work on Mobile Wallet Development for WinPhone 8.  i.e. - take
the existing Mobile Wallet and modify appropriately so it functions on
Winphone 8.

Skills Required:

·         WinPhone 8 development experience

·         Near Field Communications experience

·         C/C#/Objective C is desirable

·         Financial industry experience a huge plus.

·         Previous WP experience is a plus too (WinPhone 7/7.5)

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina