Hi Partner,
I have Web Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform ASAP.

Role : Web Developer
location: Chicago, IL
duration: 6 months with extensions

interview: phone hire- maybe Skype if needed

MUST HAVE STRONG *WEB DEVELOPMENT* EXPERIENCE

Sr. Web Developer develops, supports and maintains various software
applications and related databases in support of the company’s services and
operations.
Applications may include but not limited to shopping cart websites,
inventory websites, and Windows services and executables.
Sr. Web Developers provide technical leadership of small to medium projects
and have the ability to work independently or within a larger project team
to develop new systems or enhance existing ones.
The infrastructure is Microsoft based .Net 2, 3.5, 4 and SQL Server
2005/2008 moving to 2012.

Warm regards,Requirements:
· 6+ years of .Net experience *(C# and VB)*
· Proficient in *CSS and JQuery*
· 4+ years of technical design and project task estimation experience.
· 4+ years of database creation and coding experience (*tables, views,
stored procedures, functions, DTS/SSIS packages*).
· Ability to code to standards that produce well documented, clearly
organized, structured and reusable code.
· Ability to debug and troubleshoot code
· Effectively communicate with project team and stakeholders

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026