Hi Partner,
I have Systems Analyst position for your consultant,m if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : Business Systems Analyst
Location Atlanta, GA
Duration  : 12+ moths

*Consultants should have some Telecom experience.*

 *Requirements & Experience:*

   - *Practical experience designing applications/systems functioning in a
   SOA environment*

   - *Minimum 8 years of System Analysis experience (or a combined 8 years
   in System Analysis, Development or Solutions Architecture)*
   - *Strong analytical ability in order to gather and interpret complex
   data and to find solutions to difficult human, technical, or administrative
   problems.*

   - *Two years of telecom industry experience preferred.*

   - *Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills in
   order to accurately convey complex technical problems, their impacts, and
   resolutions to management, vendors, or business teams.*
   - *Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task
   across many assignments.*
   - *Working knowledge of:*
      - *Middleware concepts*
      - *System architecture concepts*
      - *Billing system or Customer Care system concepts*

*Functional/Technical Skills:*

   - MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
   - *Experience with multiple functional areas including, but not limited
   to, Customer Account Maintenance, Activations, and Billing in both Prepaid
   and Postpaid environments*
   - *Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process
   and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models,
   State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios.*
   - *Understand the system development life cycle*
   - Ability to assess the impact of new requirements/applications on
   existing IT Infrastructure

*Education:*

   - Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Computing Science or similar from
   an accredited college or university.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026