Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Title : **Senior UX designer*
*Location :* Pleasanton, CA
* Duration :* 6 months+
· 8+ years web design/development experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Creative Design, Graphic Design, or similar.
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows,
process flows and site maps
· Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Works with team to establish creative vision for projects.
· Creates creative and engaging web experiences for web
· Identifies ways to improve the user experience in the form of
effective design solutions and new user interactions.
· Collaborates with team to ensure design concepts are delivered
according to concept.
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user
friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Establish and continually improve upon coding best practices for
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.