Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - **Java (JEE) Application
Developer** @ Tallahassee, Florida. *If you are comfortable with the
required skills, please send me your updated resume to
ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : **Java (JEE) Application Developer*

*Location : Tallahassee, Florida *

*Duration : 5 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 The Consultant must meet or exceed the following qualification
requirements:

   -

   5+ years experience in *Java Frameworks* such as *Struts/Tiles, Struts
   2, Servlets/JSP, JPA/Hibernate *
   -

   5+ years experience in* XML, HTML and CSS *
   -

   Experience using *Subversion* and *Maven 2 *
   -

   Knowledge of *relational* and *object-oriented database designs*
   -

   Knowledge of *object-oriented design methodologies*
   -

   Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (*ISDM*)
   -

   Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
   -

   Knowledge and experience with *Unified Modeling Language (UML)*
   -

   Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight
   to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned
   application software systems
   -

   Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
   others.
   -

   Ability to work independently
   -

   Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of
   work assignments
   -

   Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*