*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to
*Oracle Database Administrator *
*New Haven, CT*
Out client provides a broad array of payment, refund disbursement and data
analytics and management tools to institutions that help them save money
and enhance institutional effectiveness. And for students, we offer
financial literacy programs and convenient, flexible and affordable
transaction options to help them manage their finances.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent IT work experience.
• At least 5yrs of in-depth administration/development
experience with Oracle specifically in
o Oracle 10G and 11G
o Oracle RAC (preferred)
o Recover Manager (RMAN)
o Oracle ASM
o Oracle Dataguard
o Oracle Datapump
o Oracle Enterprise Grid Control
o AWR Reports
o Oracle PL/SQL
o Oracle SQL Loader
o Oracle Streams or GoldenGate replication software
o Working experience with Teradata is a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL is a plus
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows operating systems
• Experience with scripting and system automation (Perl, Bash,
• Experience with high availability and multi-site environments
• Experience working in a 24x7 high transaction volume
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.