Hi Partner,
I have Security Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Title*:  *Security Engineer*
*Location*: *Boston (MA)*
*Job Term*: *6 month Contract.*
*Client:* *Advent International*
*Interview: * Phone Hire

*Interview on phone/Skype *
*Excellent Comm skills needed!*
Must have 5+ years’ experience configuring and administering firewalls and
secure remote access technologies using*Check Point Firewall (R70 and
later) at a CCSE level*
 Knowledge of industry best practices regarding Information Technology
Security *(OS/Application hardening, Cryptography (PKI), IDS/IPS,
auditing).*
Implementation, Support, and Administration of the  security
infrastructure, encompassing its Check Point firewalls and various endpoint
security products *(including Check Point Endpoint Security, Bit9, McAfee)*
    Strong working knowledge of the *TCP/IP *stack including ability to
analyze packet traces.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026