I have Multiple position for Embedded Engineer, so please let me know if
anyone is available.
Role : *Embedded Software Engineer*
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 4-6 Months
*# Of Positions: Multiple*
Required Skills: *Embedded Software Engineering,* Telecom/Mobility
Experience, *Python Development for Embedded Systems* or Java Card
development *and (Smart Card or UICC or SIM Card)* experience
The Embedded Design Engineer is a part of the Advanced Product and
Innovation (API) group within the Telecom Business Unit. Its role is to
design and assist in deploying Secure Element based services in Mobile
The Embedded Design Engineer has a major role in deploying Secure Element
based products. Here is a list of its main responsibilities:
• Define new solutions/architectures in collaboration with
local partners by promoting secure element based solutions.
• Participate in US customer facing meetings.
• Key communication channel between R&D, Technical Support and
US local customers.
• Participate to product functional definition and technology
module of the different product group, prototype or “proof of concept” with
direct contact with the customer.
• Provide technical support to R&D Teams and local technical
• Expertise in UICC architecture, constraints and programming.
• Independent, rigorous, with a great sense of communication
and taste for teamwork.
• Expertise in the majority of the following *telecom/smartcard
standards: ETSI, 3GPP, ISO, GlobalPlatform2.1.1.*
• Well versed in the following programming languages
/environments: asm, C, C++, Java, Java Card and Python.
• Agile development capability.
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.