JOB Title: Hyperion Developer/ Architect
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: Long Term
Interview: Phone Hire!
Client needs a Hyperion Developer/ Architect to start in late January to
assist with a Capital Expense Planning Upgrade.
· Upgrade from version 11.1.2 to 11.1.2.x (responsibility for this would
fall under our administration team)
· Implement an approval flow process
· New Financial Reporting
· Application enhancements
This resource would be responsible for participating in requirements
gathering, architecture, development and test phases of the project.
· 7-10 years experience
· Strong knowledge in version 11.1.2.x Oracle Hyperion EPM software
· Develop Planning web forms (standard and composite)
· Develop Hyperion Planning Applications (workforce and capital expense
· Implementation of approval flows
· Essbase load rules, scripting and performance tuning
· Application migrations utilizing LCM
935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,
Voice: 847-270-7930 Fax 847-770-4848
*[image: :grin]* *Yahoo IM :
: **farhan.ver...@gmail.com* <farhan.ver...@gmail.com>
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.