Please let me know if you have any resource for this position.
*Technical Skills :*
• 5+ years Core Java, J2EE, Webservices - SOAP/RESTFull
• 2+ years Mule ESB, Spring, Hibernate, SOA
• Must have implementation experience in Hibernate (ORM).
• Must have implementation experience in Websphere or Mule ESB (Enterprise
• Must have very good knowledge about REST,SOAP, XML, JSON,AJAX, JQuery
• Must have the ability to collaborate with technical architects and
business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture to
develop effective, flexible solutions.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Responsible for writing application code and development activities for
large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
• Deliver quality code and exhibit expertise in analysis, development &
unit testing in a complex application environment, leveraging resources
within and outside the team as necessary
• Develop repeatable JUnit and integration tests and improve code quality.
• Develops, maintains, and communicates processes and implementation of
application solutions and patterns.
• Fosters and encourages solution reuse within Business Units and at the
• Facilitates and enables the integration of applications and business
processes using common methods in managing several projects.
• Maintain a focus on quality, attention to detail, communication and
delivery to tight timescales.
38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550
Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.