*Position : Peoplesoft HRMS Consultant*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
· This project will be to integrate 2 highly customized Peoplesoft
HR systems on different releases (8.9 and 9.1) in one consolidated system.
This resource will be joining a team of 7 other developers and will need to
be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· 5 to 10 years in general application development experience with
continual growth in responsibilities and expectations
· 5 years PeopleSoft experience with a strong understanding of
PeopleTools and PeopleCode
· 2 to 5 years Oracle SQL experience. Demonstrated knowledge of SQL
coding constructs and SQL coding for performance
· General knowledge of Oracle database architecture and impact to
*SUMMARY OF POSITION*:
The Senior application developer is expected to coordinate work with
Project management, development lead, Quality Assurance, and Production
Assurance ensuring all standards, procedures, and documentation are adhered
to. Senior Peoplesoft Developer will also expected to keep technical leads
informed of project status, resource needs, and any issues that require
1. Participate in requirements definition sessions to gain a general
perspective on the business objective(s) or business problem that is to be
addressed by the system.
2. Work with Business Analysts to gain an understanding of functional
3. Work with Business Analysts to develop implementable technical designs.
Research and recommend alternative design solutions where appropriate.
4. Provide realistic estimates for applications and customizations that are
assigned to be developed.
5. Lead development efforts on projects by coordinating development
assignments with technical lead.
6. Provide input and develop ERP develop standards per direction of
7. Accept responsibility for the coding and unit testing of the more
complex applications and customizations.
8. Create application programs and customizations that adhere to defined
CEI coding guidelines and naming standards using CEI approved development
and migration tools.
9. Create application programs that implement the business requirements as
stated in the program specification.
10. Create application programs and customizations that meet user response
and performance times. Research and resolve user response and performance
11. Prepare, schedule, and lead in application code reviews.
12. Successfully unit test all applications and customizations that are
13. Complete necessary documentation to prepare applications and
customizations for Quality Assurance testing.
14. Support Quality Assurance testing in testing development efforts as
well as understanding system design.
15. Complete necessary documentation to prepare applications for migration
to Production and Production Assurance groups.
16. Support Production Assurance in production migrations and verify
success of migrations.
17. Mentor application developers to expand their knowledge base and to
ensure projects stay on track.
18. Complete project status reports as required.
19. Assist leads and management in evaluating future releases of currently
used development tools and new technologies.
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems,
or related field, OR equivalent work experience.
2. 5 to 10 years in general application development experience with
continual growth in responsibilities and expectations.
3. 5 years PeopleSoft experience with a strong understanding of PeopleTools
4. 2 to 5 years Oracle SQL experience. Demonstrated knowledge of SQL coding
constructs and SQL coding for performance.
5. General knowledge of Oracle database architecture and impact to
6. Demonstrated mastery of development tool suite and consistent usage.
7. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
8. Strong verbal and written skills.
9. Demonstrated experience in mentoring application developers.
10. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal assistance, self-reliant.
11. Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines on a consistent basis
with quality products.
12. Familiarity with Project Management Methodology and structure
*Thanks & Regards, Rohan Sinha*
* | IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 | ro...@idctechnologies.com
*YIM :- rohansinha4u Gtalk :- rohanusstaffing Linkedin:
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.