Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
you have any available resources
Position: Informatica Developer
Duration: 3-6 months, (possibility to extend)
Location: Waukegan, IL
Interview : Phone interview - possible Skype interview (will hire over phone
· Developer must have either:
o (minimum) 3 years of hands-on experience as an Informatica Developer -
(needs to have a version that came out in the last two years)
o 5+ years of experience developing software using any common language e.g.
( C, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, Ruby, Python, SQL etc) interfacing to an RDBMS
year hands-on experience as an Informatica Developer.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience writing SQL queries
· Must have at least 2 years of experience as a DBA or developer in
at least 2 of these environments: Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
· Must be able to develop reports. Experience in any of JReport,
QlikView is nice to have
· Nice to have is Teradata, LIMS, Lotus Notes
· The more database experience the better. They use DB2, Oracle, and
· Experience with Informatica ILM experience (Information Lifecycle
Management) - PREFERRED
· Perform data archiving using Informatica ILM from many different
· Analyze source data structures, create target data structures,
necessary mapping and migrate data from source to target
· Perform tests to validate success of transfer
· Manage retention policies for archived data.
· Ensure that data migrated complies with constraints in terms of
· Must be able demonstrate competency, both in theory and in practice.
· Must be able to describe examples of previous experience
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.