Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7084. Position:  QA Tester Location:*  *Cleveland, OH*

*Duration:  6+Months Interview Mode: Phone *

·        Minimum of 5 years of experience with *Rockwell Automation*
system components*.

·        System Integrator experience is an important bonus.

·        Current experience and fluent with Rockwell Automation
ControlLogix L6x, L7x products and/or CompacLogix Ly controllers.

·        Current experience and fluent with Rockwell Automation *RSLogix5000
*(Studio5000/LogixDesigner) software

·        Demonstrated experience writing and configuring ControlLogix

·        Current experience (Setup, Debug, and use) with Industrial
Ethernet Networks using Cisco switching infrastructure.

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
We Are

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*……………technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7084 *

FAX:  804-302-6031

In my absence please contact Ranjan Singh | email: ran...@dtscinc.com | P:
443-278-8866 .

*P** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is