Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

12 + Months Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Rate : 45/hr on C2C

*Management Skills :*
Administration setup and optimization; Expertise in web services,
IFrames,performance optimization, file manipulation, exception handling,
shared libraries; 5-8 years of experience in systems analysis, applications
development and systems architecture; A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL
experience - performance tuning, DTS,stored procedures, triggers, views;
Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS - MVC 4, Web

*Primary Skill :* Web Development Technologies

*Additional Skills:*
SQL Language - Advanced
SQL Programming - Advanced
XML - Beginner
HTML - Advanced
JavaScript - Advanced
Data Modeling - Intermediate
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Intermediate
C# .NET - Intermediate
.NET Environment - Intermediate
ADO .NET - Intermediate
ASP .NET Web Programming - Intermediate
Visual Studio 2005 for .NET Developers - Intermediate
Microsoft Office - Beginner

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*123