Hi Partner,
I have MDM Architect position for your consultant, please let me know if
anyone is available.

*MDM Architect*

San Diego, CA

8 month duration

1. Design, implement and support applications, systems and IT products
required to enable business objectives;

2. Participate in requirements-gathering, plan, and deliver MDM technical
architectures and solutions for integration with SAP and non-SAP systems;

3. Interact with business and IT counterparts to provide hands-on MDM
functional and technical expertise;

4. Participate in development of master data standards, processes and
strategies based on best practices for enterprise information management;

5. Design and Develop Enterprise Portal applications using WebDynpro Java
to access MDM repositories;

EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or Related Field and five (5) years experience

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina