Hi Partner,
I have SAP Business Systems Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone
is available please inform me ASAP.

*Position: SAP Business Systems Analyst*
Length: At least 6 months
Location: Elmhurst, IL

BI Team – SAP BW, Sales & Operations Planning/Demand planning – 20%
Business responsibilities, 80% technical responsibilities
 *Business Responsibilities*

*Technical Must Haves:*
· *SCM Module*
· *APO*
· *DP*
· BEx Query Designer
· Reporting
· Some ABAP Development – don’t need expert knowledge

*Technical nice to haves:*
· XCelsius
· SAP Extractors
· WEBi

o They utilize Agile within SAP
*o* *They are currently implementing BPC & APO and are going to be
implementing BOBJ, HANA this year.*

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina