Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title *: *Senior Software Architect** or Java / C++ Architect*
*Location *: Burlington, MA
*Duration *: 6-12 Months
As a Senior Software Architect, you will lead the design effort on a
variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your
role is to design innovative solutions to address real market problems. You
will work closely with product managers, user interaction designers,
software engineers and other architects to develop new product offerings
and improve existing ones. A strong candidate must be able to independently
design major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to
deliver complex software modules components and services. They will be
expected to lead in the design and implementation of large scale modules
• Designing scalable, extensible, reliable, maintainable, inter-operable
infrastructure software systems, optimized hardware and software
configurations, and enabling rapid deployment of new frameworks solutions.
• Designing modular components of a distributed data processing and
management infrastructure that spans multiple technologies, including
Hadoop, an Enterprise Data Warehouse, and extreme-volume data movement and
• Segmenting and designing major and minor system modules to support
componentized and high performance parallel applications, including service
command and communications infrastructure, I/O subsystems, metadata
services, administrative and user interfaces, and client APIs.
• Working with other Engineers, Architects, Managers, Product Managers, QA,
and Operations teams to design and implement innovative solutions that meet
needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability,
realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving
system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
• Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
• Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of
a system specification.
• Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed
software design specifications.
• Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
• Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system
requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
• At least 5 years’ experience in large designs and coordinating project
• At least 5 years of Java programming experience
• Experience in SaaS or PaaS architectures is a strong plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into
a tangible form
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a
• Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.