I have Data Modeler position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role : Data Modeler
Location : Dayton, OH
Duration : Longterm
*Need only GC and Citizens*
*Data Modeler* for a client in downtown Dayton for a long-term contract
position! With this client, you will be part of one of the fastest growing
companies in Ohio, with their IT Department doubling in size over the last
two years. The client boasts its modern environment in its
As a data modeler, you will be responsible for gathering business
requirements and translating them into data models to integrate with the
Enterprise Data Model. You will be consulting with senior members of the
team as well as non-technical managers to define, document, and apply
business rules to enterprise data. You will redefine the business data
requirements to create logical and physical data models. Additionally, you
will research and document data requirements for regulatory data
submissions and design database models that facilitate reporting,
analytics, and business intelligence.
- Develop data models according to enterprise data management practices.
- Ensure the quality of data submitted to regulatory agencies by
developing detailed metadata for submissions.
- Design data models for reporting and analytic databases that translate
business and regulatory rules and definitions into queryable data
- Design data models for development of new transactional systems.
- Design data models for development of a data warehouse and data marts.
- Reverse engineer data models for existing databases and systems.
- Work with data analysts to identify data issues within the
organization and assist in the development plans to resolve data issues.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation that provides traceability
for all enterprise data back to its source.
- Actively participate in projects designed to create record of
reference systems for key enterprise data.
- Define and adhere to standard metadata naming conventions.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in *logical data modeling*
- Expert knowledge of data normalization and denormalization
- Expert knowledge of data mapping and data dictionaries
- Experience in data warehouse development preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Erwin data modeling software
- Relational database modeling concepts and practices
- Effective understanding of MS SQL
- SAS experience a plus
*Knowledge & Skills*
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Critical listening and thinking skills
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.