Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title *: *Scanning Systems Engineer*
*Location *: Pleasanton, CA
*Duration *: 6 Months
*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Oversee planning, design, implementation, and operation of
scanning and indexing systems deployment projects.
· Manage implementation of scanning and indexing systems projects,
from both technical and communication aspects.
· Responsible for developing and documenting enterprise solutions
for scanning and indexing procedures using industry best practices.
· Responsible for design and configuration of EMC Documentum and
Captiva software solutions.
· Work with Enterprise Storage group to identify storage and backup
· Provide on-site and remote technical assistance to other
resources and to customers
· Provide scanning and indexing systems design, implementation
planning, deployment support, software strategy, system troubleshooting,
performance engineering and optimization, maintenance strategy.
· Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to
State Fund internal engineering peers as required and lead technical staff
· Maximizes scanning and indexing systems performance by monitoring
performance; troubleshooting scanning and indexing problems and outages;
scheduling upgrades; collaborating with business on scanning and indexing
· Reporting operational status by gathering, prioritizing
Project Management, Problem Solving, Expert Scanning/Indexing Knowledge,
Complex Enterprise Business Process Design and Implementation,
Troubleshooting Scanning Hardware Configuration, Scanning and Indexing
*· **Experience with large 3rd party Capture or ECM software
solutions (Specifically Captiva InputAccel)*
*· **Experience in auto classification and indexing technologies
including the use of various barcode technologies (OCR / ICR) preferred.*
*· **Experience supporting large volume paper processing centers
from an IT perspective.*
*· **Experience with distributed capture and ad hoc scanning
*· **Experience working with vendor resources to integrate 3rd
party components in the overall solution*
*· **Client scripting in Captiva 5.x/6.x/7.x*
*· **Captiva Process development and configuration*
*· **Developing InputAccel to interface with application databases
in a read capacity*
*· **Experience with integrating EMC Captiva systems to Documentum*
*· **Experience with EMC xPressions*
*· **Ability to think and operate as a team player*
*· **Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal*
*· **Experience managing scan/index system services and similar
support providers in a client/vendor relationship*
*· **Ability to act as a consultant and provide recommendations to
the IT / Design Team.*
*· **Ability to operate as independently or as part of
· Demonstrate strong project leadership and ability to develop
strong working relationships with customer technical personnel.
· Proven track record of project delivery results.
*· **Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during
business impacting incidents*
*. Capable of mentor others and lead by example*
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.