*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*
Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.
*Location: Vernon Hills, IL*
*Duration: 2 years + contract*
*F2F after the phone screen*
The Senior Application Developer supports business process through
technology solutions. The purpose of the role is to develop business
software solutions for complex and large scale projects through object and
data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance, and
implementation support. The Senior Application Developer participates in
application standards development and serves as an evangelist for best
practices in development.
· 7 years in application development.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent working
*Skills and Competencies: *
· Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
· Working knowledge in the appropriate technical language as
aligned under required qualifications below.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and
impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
· Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life
· History of working independently with little direction.
· Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention
to detail and creative problem solving skills.
· Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with
the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior
· Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C#,
ASP.NET, ASP, Web Services, XML, SQL Server.
Web 2.0 UI behaviors is a plus.
· Skilled in Windows (WinForms/WPF) Development
*Major Job Duties and Responsibilities *
· Developing system applications to the company coding standards
· Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and
· Technically manage complex and large scale project efforts in
development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
· Collaborate with other developers and architects (when
appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency,
maintainability, and scalability.
· Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to
commitments made to stakeholders and management.
· Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user
· Develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance
(SQA) standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are
· Proactively updated stakeholders and maintain open and courteous
· Report project/task status to the appropriate Application
Development Manager on a weekly basis.
· Utilize an object-oriented software lifecycle methodology and
serves as a mentor for Application Developers and Associate Application
· Travel between local facilities may be necessary.
Mentor and coach junior team members.
*Thanks & Regards, *
Praveen Kumar Ravuru
734-956-4737 Ext 168
Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon
*"There is hope in your future"*Jeremiah 31:17 (NKJV)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.