*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*
Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.
Location: Bingham Farms, MI (Prefer locals)
Duration: 6+ Months
Target Years: 4-5
*Should have excellent communication skills*
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. (Master’s degree preferred.)
*• 4- 5 years *of software engineering experience.
(Manager can select additional qualifications/requirements as desired):
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply
appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
• Proficient in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc
• .NET 3/.5/4.0 with WCF, WWF, WPF, and Silverlight
• Team player who works well across different streams (Product Management,
Developers, QA, Operation Team, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for
software enhancements and new products.
• Writes new software or makes modifications to existing software
applications and modules in accordance with written specifications.
• Develops software using disciplined software development processes,
adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
• Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and
• Participate project planning sessions with team members to analyze
development requirements, provide design options, work breakdown and
estimates of work.
• Provides status updates for team's work within projects.
• Requires excellent understanding of business application and software
code base. Able to review specified business requirements and propose
solution options and take responsibility for design and delivery within own
area of expertise.
• Acts as point of contact for technical issues for a specific work streams
within a project. Works with technical staff to analyze and understand
problems with complex software and resolve them. Provides work breakdown
and estimates for complex software development tasks.
• Resolves customer issues with software and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements. Able to demonstrate software to stakeholders.
• Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
• Translates technical requirements and design documentation into
application code and modules.
• Takes part in reviews of work of self or peers e.g. code reviews.
*Thanks & Regards, *
Praveen Kumar Ravuru
734-956-4737 Ext 168
Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon
*"There is hope in your future"*Jeremiah 31:17 (NKJV)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.