Hope you are doing well…!!
This is Vinod from Metasenseusa. Please go through the job description
below. Please forward me if you have any consultants available for this
position to vi...@metasenseusa.com or even call me on my number
Job Title: Business Intelligence Architect
Location: North Jersey
Duration: 6 Months
The Business Intelligence Solution Architect with expertise in BI
Applications should possess strong data warehousing design skills,
knowledge of business intelligence architecture & implementation best
practices combined with industry leading implementation experience across
multiple systems. This position will lead implementation & deployment of
OBIEE along with other BI platforms. In addition the position will lead the
development of reports and dashboards. Resource will assist in providing
critical reporting technical solutions on various projects using OBIEE and
other BI technologies.
This position is also responsible for taking the lead role in driving
high-level BI solution directions; perform proof-of-concepts using OBIEE
and other BI technologies; report creation and distribution; documentation
and presentation of BI standards and guidelines; assist in logical and
physical data model design, design and development of ETL processes.
Additionally, this person is responsible for analyzing customer
requirements as well as identifying and implementing strategies. This is a
hands-on technical leadership individual contributor role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Architects and develops proof of concept prototypes for Business
Intelligence next-generation toolset namely OBIEE. Champions and promotes
the proposed toolset to the internal community while maintaining exist tool
- Works closely with other team members from different business groups and
key technical resources (including DBAs) to help design, develop,
troubleshoot, and implement object management, performance tuning, and
migration from development, test, QA, to production.
- Facilitates clients, both internal and external in defining report
requirements for OBIEE.
- Participates in problem resolution tasks and documents approach for
support when applicable.
- Develops Business model, presentation object, indentifies OBIEE standards
- Assists in development of custom reports/dashboards for BI authors,
coordinates meetings, determines and manages solutions, execution and
documentation and other project related activities.
- Helps develop meta data delivery and maintain best practices in meta data
management for BI users.
- Designs and documents BI & DW requirements by preparing diagrams, logic
charts and programming specifications as required.
- Design and build complex solutions for BI & Reporting projects using
Oracle products (namely OBIEE)
- Lead team in the implementation of architecture design, ETL, data
modeling, reporting & data validation, and dashboard development.
- Provides hands on development of solutions.
- Documents issue resolution & provide status reports to key team members
on a regular basis
- 8 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- 6+ years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle’s SQL and
PL/SQL languages with 11g, 10g & 9i databases, including Data Warehousing
database design concepts
- 4+ years of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- 2+ years of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
- Experience in administration and performance tuning of OBIEE 11g
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle OBIEE, Answers, Delivers, BI Publisher,
Dashboards, OBAW, BI Publisher is required.
- Strong ETL experience with Informatica is required.
- ETL Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a plus.
- Experience with ERP integration, such as Oracle E-Business Suite is
- Knowledge of Oracle’s prebuilt BI Applications (OBIA) for E-Business
Suite, Siebel, OTM or Peoplesoft is highly desirable.
- Business processes or knowledge/experience of developing BI solutions for
enterprise processes such as financials,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.