Hi Partner,

I have Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Job Title:              *Business Analyst*

Location:              *San Diego, CA*

Duration:             *Long term.*

Position:              *3 (Business Analyst II-2; Business Analyst III -1)*

*Kindly take Photo ID while submitting the Resume of consultant. *

*Local Candidates are preferred first.*

*Job Description:*

·         Candidate should have *telecom/Cable background* with skills to
mediate between business and IT and can be able to translate raw business
requirements into  IT specific artifacts

·         Analyze Business Requirements.

·         Identify and match scope of the system integration and merge.

·         Interpret Business needs.

·         Spell out the project details and requirements

·         Translate *Technical and Architectural Complexity* into simple
language for all stakeholders.

·         *Mediate and coordinate between development, data analysts, and
Test and QA groups, Business Groups.*

·         Represent project stakeholders throughout the process

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina