I have Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Job Title: *Business Analyst*
Location: *San Diego, CA*
Duration: *Long term.*
Position: *3 (Business Analyst II-2; Business Analyst III -1)*
*Kindly take Photo ID while submitting the Resume of consultant. *
*Local Candidates are preferred first.*
· Candidate should have *telecom/Cable background* with skills to
mediate between business and IT and can be able to translate raw business
requirements into IT specific artifacts
· Analyze Business Requirements.
· Identify and match scope of the system integration and merge.
· Interpret Business needs.
· Spell out the project details and requirements
· Translate *Technical and Architectural Complexity* into simple
language for all stakeholders.
· *Mediate and coordinate between development, data analysts, and
Test and QA groups, Business Groups.*
· Represent project stakeholders throughout the process
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.