*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : Informatica Developer*
*Location : Waukegan, IL*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
• Developer must have either:
o 3 years of hands-on experience as an Informatica Developer -
(needs to have a version that came out in the last two years)
o 5+ years of experience developing software using any common
language e.g. ( C, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, Ruby, Python, SQL etc)
interfacing to an RDBMS plus 1 year hands-on experience as an Informatica
• Must have at least 2 years of experience writing SQL
• Must have at least 2 years of experience as a DBA or
developer in at least 2 of these environments: Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
• Must be able to develop reports. Experience in any of
JReport, Cognos, QlikView is nice to have
• Nice to have is Teradata, LIMS, Lotus Notes
• The more database experience the better. They use
DB2, Oracle, and SQL
• *Experience with Informatica ILM
experience*(Information Lifecycle Management) - PREFERRED
• Perform data archiving using Informatica ILM from
many different source systems.
• Analyze source data structures, create target data
structures, perform necessary mapping and migrate data from source to target
• Perform tests to validate success of transfer
• Manage retention policies for archived data.
• Ensure that data migrated complies with constraints
in terms of privacy and secrecy.
• Must be able demonstrate competency, both in theory
and in practice.
• Must be able to describe examples of previous
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.