*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               Informatica Developer*

*Location               :               Waukegan, IL*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*Requirements :*

•             Developer must have either:

o             3 years of hands-on experience as an Informatica Developer -
(needs to have a version that came out in the last two years)

o             5+ years of experience developing software using any common
language e.g. ( C, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, Ruby, Python,  SQL etc)
interfacing to an RDBMS plus 1 year hands-on experience as an Informatica

•                     Must have at least 2 years of experience writing SQL

•                     Must have at least 2 years of experience as a DBA or
developer in at least 2 of these environments: Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.

•                     Must be able to develop reports. Experience in any of
JReport, Cognos, QlikView is nice to have

•                     Nice to have is Teradata, LIMS, Lotus Notes

•                     The more database experience the better. They use
DB2, Oracle, and SQL

•                     *Experience with Informatica ILM
experience*(Information Lifecycle Management) - PREFERRED

•                     Perform data archiving using Informatica ILM from
many different source systems.

•                     Analyze source data structures, create target data
structures, perform necessary mapping and migrate data from source to target

•                     Perform tests to validate success of transfer

•                     Manage retention policies for archived data.

•                     Ensure that data migrated complies with constraints
in terms of privacy and secrecy.

•                     Must be able demonstrate competency, both in theory
and in practice.

•                     Must be able to describe examples of previous

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com