Hi Partner,
I have Sr. Java Application Developer position for your consultant, if
anyone is available please inform me ASAP.

*Role : Application Developer*

*Duration : 6 months *

*Location : **Pittsburgh, PA*

*Need only EAD, GC & Citizens only.*
*Job Description:*

   - The job holder leads the technical design, development and
   documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
   - S/he analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow,
   and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
   - S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are
   achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and
   documentation.
   - S/he also monitors the status of infrastructure resources and performs
   routine testing, documents testing results and analyzes infrastructure
   facilities.
   - Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience required.
   - Job holder must have extensive knowledge of company's total computing
   environment, including all key IT functions, interdependencies and business
   impact of future IT plans.
   - S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing
   vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with
   structured methodologies.
   - Extensive experience with developing and supporting mainframe
   applications required.
   - Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development
   tools and toolkits.
   - S/he also monitors the status of infrastructure resources and performs
   routine testing, documents testing results and analyzes infrastructure
   facilities.
   - S/He is responsible for design and development of large data
   processing applications.
   - The role will require the candidate to learn and use large volume data
   processing technologies like Hadoop and NoSQL.

*S/He should possess the following skills.*
1. Extensive *core java* development experience.
2. Strong understanding of *relational databases and SQL*.
3. Working knowledge of design patterns, concurrency and inter process
communication.
4. Strong understanding of *data structures and algorithms*.
5. Experience with *debugging and profiling tools*.
6. Proficient in development on *Linux/Unix*.
7. Experience with scripting languages like *Python and Java script*.
8. Should be experienced in *agile and test driven development*.
9. Working knowledge of *Spring MVC* framework is a plus.
10. Experience with large volume of *data processing*.
11. Familiarity with *NoSQL* Databases like *Cassandra* is a plus.
12. Familiarity with *Hadoop, Storm, Pig, Hive* is a plus.
13. Working knowledge of *Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS, Weblogic* is a plus.

40 % Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow,
logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces
with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
using Mellon's standard development methodology.
40 % Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
Coordinates coding, testing , implementation and documentation of solution.
10 % Contributes to defining time tables and project plans; analyzes and
estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and
other programs.
10 % Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best
practices' for technical development methodologies and tools.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026