HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G’talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  System Analyst Location:*  *NYC, NY*

*Duration: 12+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Skype*

*Skills: *

·        5 years’ experience in a system analyst/design role.

·        Web services/SOA experience: SOAP and REST

·        Experience with database design. DB2, Oracle. If they can so SQL
queries, that’s a plus!

·        Strong Financial Background

·        Minimum of 5+ years of IT work experience focused in software
design with emphasis on RUP and UML.

·        Experience with one or more of the following ETL, DB2, MQ, Java /
J2EE, Websphere, XML, SOAP, Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SAML 1,0, SAML 2.0,
SSO, Cognos

·        Experience with Source Control, Requirements Management, and UML
Modeling tools (Rational suite or comparable)

·        Advanced RDBMS Database experience (one or more of the following:
DB2, Oracle, SQL/Server or comparable) including database modeling, SQL
query, and procedural programming.

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.hcc.commnet.edu/g/icons/linkedin-icon.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/DTSC-JOBS-4568877/about>[image:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120618041960/glee/images/f/f1/Twitter-icon.png]<http://twitter.com/nchalana>[image:
We Are
Hiring]<http://jobs.dtscinc.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=8ujdnwbz1fgg464jhnrh030its32or01deovs1ew5q4ynz5yc11nb6wjxn7l808a>

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*……………technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7510*

FAX:  804-302-6031

In my absence please contact Ranjan Singh | email: ran...@dtscinc.com | P:
443-278-8866 .

*P** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.*

No virus found in this message.