A new Job, ID: 98324 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/98324> was
added at eJobsVille.com
- For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>
Title: JAVA/J2EE Developer - Fairfax, VA - Phone and F2F interview - 1
Year contract posted on 2014-01-22 07:03:58
*Location: Fairfax, VA*
*Interview: Phone and F2F*
These individuals should have earned a BS in Computer Science or an MIS
degree, or have equivalent work experience. Typical tasks center on the
implementation of middle tier (server side) Java code. Specific tasks
include the following:
· Working with standard development tools (Eclipse, Subversion, Ant, etc.)
on a local development workstation.
· Using Jira issue tracking to work on enhancement and maintenance cases.
· Working on a development team to implement a technical and/or functional
module of the base software.
· Implementing code based on established paradigms using the Spring and
· 5+ years’ experience in J2EE application development
· Extensive experience with the Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
· Ability to create and understand UML design artifacts and translate them
into working application code.
· Ability to implement clean, well-documented code in accordance with
project guidelines and standards.
· App Server experience (JBoss/Websphere)
+ Experience with JBoss and/or Websphere
+ Using the App Server to generate and analyze performance stats.
+ Able to generate thread dumps.
+ Analyze JMS performance / issues.
· Sql experience
+ Use Sql Server tools to query and analyze performance stats.
+ Have the ability write Sql to query data or to fix data or update data.
+ Experience with relation data (one-to-one, one-to-many..etc)
+ Experience with Sql Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
· J2ee experience
+ Experience with Java and J2ee projects (Spring Framework / Hibernate /
+ Ability to write clean, well documented Java code.
+ Experience with Java Web Start, EXTJS, & HTML5 a plus.
+ Ability to analyze Windows Server performance.
+ Experience with Java Service Wrapper (Windows environment)
+ Experience with Window Services
+ Ability to analyze Unix/Linux Server performance.
+ Experience with shell scripts.
+ Experience with Drools is not expected, but is a big plus.
· Authorization / Authentication
+ Experience with LDAP
+ Experience with Site-minder single sign-on.
Click here to view full job description and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.