I have Tibco Systems Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Tibco Systems Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 year+
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or developed
applications or systems, prepare detailed flow charts (work flow, activity,
sequence diagrams), outlining systems capabilities and processes following
waterfall SDLC or RUP guidelines. Translate business and user requirements
into accurate system requirements specification documents through systems
and data analysis.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated knowledge of the business processes in
their area of responsibility and can work with the Business to define
requirements that will drive efficiencies in the business taking into
account the entire picture as well as the details.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated knowledge of the application systems in
their area of responsibility and can identify, evaluate and define impacts
of changes, provide alternatives both to the application changing and all
upstream and downstream systems, or identify if a change is a manual
process taking into account the entire picture as well as the details.
Generally assigned to Enterprise cross-functional and cross-departmental
projects with high complexity and cross-system impacts.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated working knowledge to conceptualize,
document and communicate innovative solutions to meet or exceed business
- Applies modeling techniques to Analyst deliverables.
- Interacts regularly with Business Analysts, Architects, Developers,
Application Support, Enterprise Test, Operations, and Senior Management.
- Plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with
- Promote Enterprise Architecture vision to support EIT, business-wide
by working with partner teams and relaying all pertinent information back
to impacted teams. Also, digest the given information and incorporate the
Enterprise Architecture Team's vision into the overall system designs
through design and analysis on projects.
- Assist in definition, design, and management of Enterprise
Architecture components and low-level technical Architecture design
documents for core systems.
- Ability to conduct peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials
- Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of
assigned tasks and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering
on time and on estimation for medium to complex projects.
- Take initiative to determine the need and to design and deliver
training to department and business.
- Can demonstrate working knowledge to manage vendor relationships and
resources as required.
- Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes,
procedures, and tools utilized by the team.
- Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts.
- Creates and delivers articulate and effective oral presentations to a
variety of audiences, large or small, internal or external.
- Effectively manages analyst expectations and deliverables in large
and complex projects through the software development lifecycle.
- Position Requirements
- Functional/Technical Skills:
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Working Knowledge of UML, SQL, JMS, XML, Oracle. Java knowledge
*Skills : *
- 1-2 years of experience with *TIBCO*, or other Integration platforms
like *Web Methods, MQ Series, Vitria, Weblogic Integration Platform a
- Experience with multiple functional areas including billing, service,
and finance required
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process
and system modeling tools including: *Data Flow Diagrams, Process
Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event
Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenario.*
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system development
life cycle and can train others on SDLC concepts
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge to effectively manage time,
prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, create deliverables
and delegate to others as well as monitor their work for completion
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite
of complex applications
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Experience with supporting both purchased and in-house developed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a strong team player with a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required.
- Must have ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a
flexible positive attitude.
- Applicants have the ability to extract and understand business
requirements at a Technology Solution Level and ability to design a
functional solution to meet the business need
- Applicants are Technical Expert in area(s) of expertise and focus.
Generally they have a Development, but that is not required, and Analysis
- This is a technically focused track and generally seen as a
progression from a Development or Analyst role
- Ability to challenge users, business analysts and others, to achieve
appropriate and desired solution for the business
- 5 years minimum experience in software development, software design
or business process design (example: *process modeling, use case
analysis, etc*) and implementation preferred
- Experience creating Functional Specification documents required.
Experience creating Impact Assessment documents is preferred.
- Experience in Systems Analysis of medium to large-scale projects with
multiple functional components
- 5 years minimum experience with supporting both purchased and
in-house developed applications required
- 5 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC preferred
- 5 years minimum experience developing business solutions with a
variety of tools preferred
- 2 years minimum Project Management, Management, Team Lead, or other
equivalent leadership experience preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in telecommunications industry preferred
- Knowledge of wireless industry is a plus
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.