Hope you are doing well..!!
Please go through the job description below. Please let me know whether you
are interested for this position asap.
*Title: Network Engineer- Juniper Professional*
*Location- Allentown, PA*
*Duration- 2 years +*
*SCOPE OF WORK*
Must have in-depth knowledge of firewall rule set creation and
maintenance; Juniper and Check Point debugging tool skills. This person
should also have basic overall knowledge of network/security infrastructure
to understand the whole picture to provide operational support. The goal
of this position is to bring someone onboard with Juniper experience to
take on day-to-day operations working trouble tickets and requests while
following all the current processes and procedures to ensure we stay within
- Knowledge of Juniper environment including SRX/NSM/IC/Junos Space
- Linux knowledge is a big plus
- Knowledge in Niksun, RSA SecurlD, or Trustwave proxy technologies are
also a plus
- Must be knowledgeable of network protocols
- Strong vendor management skills
- Must have excellent written and oral skills.
- Manage trouble incidents and change requests
- Manage time to ensure SLA/SLT are met
- Manage project tasks and schedule deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with customers to trouble-shoot
issues with little oversight
- Must be analytical/diligent/accurate while working in regulated
- Must be knowledgeable/confident while presenting information to
Best Time to attend Telephonic Interview
Willing to Relocate
References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers
Note: References will be used if interview is successful.
Education (Highest Degree and year)
SSN Last Five Numbers
Date Of Birth
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.