Hi All,

My name is Nish Parker and I'm an IT recruiter at *Droisys*. Our records
show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience relevant
to one of my current contract openings.

Please send resumes to n...@droisys.com

*Duration*- 1 year

*Location*- Stamford, CT

*Rate*- around 40 USD/Hr on c2c

*Hyperion FDQM Technical Consultant :*

·        Minimum of 4 years of experience in Hyperion Project experience.

·        Expertise in specialized skills on integrating Hyperion with
external source/target systems

·        Experience in understanding the source/target systems, their data
structures and formats

·        Expertise in design and documentation of the technical
architecture and integration models

·        Experience in creating data formats for loading into Hyperion

·        Experience in integrating Oracle sources systems with Hyperion
using FDQM

·        Expertise in configuring rules for validation of data from the
source systems inside FDQM

·        Configure and create data extracts from Hyperion to the target
systems

·        Perform Integration testing of Hyperion with source/target systems
and get sign off.

*Thanks/Regards*

Nish Parker

Email: n...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Desk: 408-874-8333 x 214 / Cell: 408-543-9574
www.droisys.com