*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position               :               Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Location               :               Glendale, CA*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone/Face to Face*

*Mandatory*:

* Highly organized and able to work independently

* Strong communication and team-working skills

* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills

* Detail oriented

* Five years experience with data analysis, data modeling process, modeling
and system development life cycle methodologies

* Excellent written and communication skills

* Must work well in a team environment

** Five years experience with Oracle Database Management System, relational
and objected oriented data*

** Five years experience with PL/SQL, packages, triggers, views, etc. *

** Good hands on experience with PLC coding.*

** Five years experience with Oracle database related utilities such as SQL
Plus and SQL Loader *

** Three years Oracle database and application performance tuning *

** Five Years Unix and Windows, Linux experience *

* Two years Shell scripting

*Education: *

* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field

*Desired: *

·         Unix Shell Scripting

·         Oracle Forms

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: