Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below opportunity, and let me know your interest in this
opportunity

Title:               Production Support lead (UNIX Shell script)

Location:        Weehawken, NJ

Duration:        2 Years

Mandatory Skill:        UNIX Shell script

Desire Skills:              UNIX background and team lead

1.      Good experience in UNIX shell scripting and any database. To be
able to work independently and self-driven.

2.      Have good exposure in ITIL process -  Incident , problem and
knowledge management

3.      Having team lead experience and monitoring and tracking critical
issues and guiding team on UNIX technical aspects.

4.      Worked on production support a project comprises of L1, L2 & L3
service lines.

5.      offshore and onshore coordination experience

6.      Running daily scrum and huddle calls

7.      Coordinate key activities and weekend support activities

8.      Able to manage multiple priorities  and communication with various
stakeholders

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*