Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Manifest
Technology , and I focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients. My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not
Title: Oracle E-Business Developer
Duration: 2 years
Location: Broomfield, CO
Individual will be responsible for Application Support, data modeling,
design and development in Oracle technologies.
We are looking for an individual with technical expertise with release R12
in the areas of Financial Management (Accounts Payable, Cash Management,
Discoverer, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Internet Expenses, Project
Accounting) Advanced Procurement (i.e. Purchasing, iProcurement,
Experience with MOAC, SLA and eBTax is preferred.
Job Description (includes but is not limited to the following)
1. Detailed technical troubleshooting of day to day production issues.
2. Work on application development projects as well as enhancements and
maintenance of existing applications
3. Application architecture and design
4. Data modeling
5. Development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL programs, Workflows,
Forms, Reports, Interfaces
6. Participate in integrated system-level tests to comparing actual results
with expected results
1. In depth knowledge of seeded Oracle Applications organization and
underlying data structures, including Finance APIs
2. Proficient with SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Navigator, Developer Forms & Reports
3. Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow,
the context of Oracle eBusiness Suite
4. Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL development, stored procedures and triggers,
analyzing query plans and query tuning, partitioning, optimizer hints.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal
customers to help support and enhance business systems
6. Experience in designing and developing high volume transaction based
7. Experience with Oracle Web Application Programming using PL/SQL 8.
Experience with UNIX Shell Scripting
Basic Required Skills:
*4-year degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field or
equivalent related experience
*Requires a bachelors degree in a specified discipline plus 4+ years of
relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of training and
*4 years software development experience
*2-5 years experience in analysis and detailed design documentation
*End-to-end software lifecycle knowledge
*Familiarity with and adherence to design and coding standards
*Ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project
*Ability to view long-term strategic direction of development activities
*Ability to display accountability for team and projects
*Ability to work independently and as part of a team including the ability
to work collaboratively with business users as part of a team
*Strong organizational and communication skills
*Additional Desired skills:
XML, OAF, .Net, SharePoint, Cold Fusion, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL
Server Integration Services, VBA, VSTO, Visual Studio, MS Access
Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
"Working today to plan tomorrow"
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.