Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Business Analyst III with Financial services *for
one of our client at *Jersey City, NJ*. Please let me know your interest.

*Development - Business Analyst III with Financial services experience
(Broker-Dealer, Cap Mkts, IB, etc.). *

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Openings: 8*

*Rate: $50/Hr*

*In-person interview required after telephonic.*

They are looking for a BA that has financial services experience.
(Preferably within the clearing and settlements area.)  During the first
phase of the engagement (90 days), the candidate will be facing off with
the customer and creating high-level business requirements documents.
These documents will show exactly what needs to be done in order to
transfer this new customer over to Pershing's platform.  This person should
be able to explain in detail any processes they've followed and any
specific responsibilities they had in prior engagements. Communication
skills are key.  In short, they are looking to hire strong, independent BA
resources that have domain experience in the *financial services realm
(Broker-Dealer, Cap Mkts, IB, etc.).*  This person will need to do more
than regurgitate the canned description that is printed on their cv.  They
will need to discuss what they specifically did with their own 2 hands.
They will need to have no less than 7 yrs exp in this domain/function.
They want candidates that can act independently and not follow a flow
chart.  For example, leading JAD session vs. conducting or participating.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.