Hi Folk,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below position ASAP at (
mun...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 202. Thank you and here is the
position.you have anyone available,

*Job Tittle: Weblogic Adminlocation :  Hightstown NJDuration: 6+ Months

*Must Haves:*

*Web logic, Apache, Tomcat, Web Logic, Cloud .net, IIS Experience with data
center moves *Has at least 5 years' experience in middleware administration
in a  UNIX/Linux environment
Must be able to work 70% of the time on the UNIX / Linux command line
Must be strong in Oracle WebLogic Application Server 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache
Tomcat 5.x, and Oracle JDK 1.5 and higher in a high availability clustered
Experience in configuration of monitoring tools like Sitescope, Oracle
Enterprise manager is a plus and HP BAC
Strong in Apache web server 1.x and 2.x
Strong in UNIX shell scripting Perl scripting, php is a plus
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4/5 Solaris 2.8, 2.9, 10
Working knowledge of the following Protocols and Standards: HTTP, HTTPS,
has the ability to analyze a problem at a system level and determine the
root cause at a technical (detailed) level
has the ability to interact with non-technical colleagues and communicate
in layman's terms
has production experience supporting and deploying to web application
servers such as Oracle BEA WebLogic Server 9 and 10, Apache Tomcat server,
has production experience supporting Apache web server, Java,  WLST
has strong shell scripting skills
has networking experience, especially in DMZ environments
has experience in performance tuning and analysis

Very Truely
*Mirza Muneeb*
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: mun...@shstinc.com
Gmail ID: professionalrecruiter...@gmail.com
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811