Hi Partner,

We are seeking 2 Jr-QA-Selenium Testers for a long term assignment in
Dayton, OH area. We need consultants that are LOCAL to OH and can do a face
to face interview (No SKYPE). Please forward me all qualified candidates
for review. Thanks!

Role : QA Tester

Location : Dayton, Ohio

Max Rate : 40-45c2c

Duration : 6 + month contracts

Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software
problems and their causes.

Education/Experience

o Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant
field required

o 5-7 years experience required

Responsibility level

o Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor

Skills

o Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills (Required)

o Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)

o Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive
performance feedback (Required)

o Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and
technology (Required)

o Knowledge of computer development software, such as Microsoft Visual
Basic, Linux, JavaScript, etc (Required)

2+ years of Automation Skills required, Selenium experience a plus

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:

o Review Business Requirements and Specifications for Testability

o Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures

o Test system modifications to prepare for implementation

o Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts,
software scenarios, or usability

o Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report
defects to software developers

o Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output,
online screen or content

o Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes

o Create or maintain databases of known test defects

o Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or
delivery dates

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026